Wednesday, February 15, 2012

❤ 15.2.2012 - THE DAY AFTER THE V

~❤~

Herlo guyz❤   This is just a SHORTY random post~ Because i'm still having exam~ Left 2 more paper before the sem break start~ Yup, i will be back to mua Ipoh on this saturday, so please date me ya ipoh buddies  ^-^V

So, how was your Valentine's celebration on yesterday?  As you guyz can see my post's title "The day after the V", v generally means Valentine's Day~  =]  Well well, hope you do had a blast for that~  My Valentine just very simple, went to IOI Mall, Puchong to grab 2 singlet and help my Baby-S2 to exchange its HELLO KITTY cloth

~❤~

[OUTFITS FOR THAT DAY]

* SHIRT - OSAKA (JAPAN)
PANTS - IPOH
BAG - BURBERRY (JAPAN)
BOOTS - HONG KONG *

#The thingy that i bought
~❤~

Gonna blog again once i'm free~  Please don't leave me my visitors~ Me Gusta y'all

~❤~



No comments:

Post a Comment