Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Ticket To The Policeman's Ball(s) Please

.

I don't watch Southland - should I? - but it appears to have become "a thing" for them to have Shawn Hatosy coming out of the communal policeman showers to then stand around in a state of exceptional undress in the company of Ben Mackenzie, and that is "a thing" I can definitely stand behind. Yes, I used that phrase on purpose. I've known Shawn since The Faculty but I never really thought he was hot until later when I went back and saw him make out with Danny Dyer...

Photobucket

...  in The Borstal Boy, and after that there was no looking back.  So all that plus Ben in a cop uniform equals a whole lot of wonderful. See a whole bunch of Hatosy hotness (with gifs) after the jump.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I like this scene very much, but it seems a little ridiculous,
him keeping that washcloth in place the whole time. (caps via)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment