Wednesday, August 31, 2011

❤ 31082011 | BOYFIE'S B'DAY



*HEY HEY HEY PIPO*  i know right~ my DUSTY bloggie is STUCK here!  >.<  that's why i decided to blog today~  ><  my FINAL will be start on next 2 week! but i still haven't start my revision hometown~ i'm lazy piggy~  =P

so actually today's post is about last friday~ went out with boyfie & buddies at MIDVALLEY after my Electronic Business class ended~   ~.~


[OUTFITS FOR THAT DAY]

* JACKET - KITCHEN
TOP - KITCHEN
PANT - THAILAND
BOOTS - AUSSIE (AUSTRALIA)
BAG - SINGAPORE *

TOTAL COST OF OUTFITS : 400++ BUCKS

 
[MAKE-UP STYLE - COOL]

that day after class, rushed back to my homie & doll up myself~ stupid weather is raining again~  *recently just keep raining  >.<*  so feel bored in the car, turn to a CAMWHORE QUEEN 

[stupid weather!! ><]

after we reached MIDVALLEY, we take our brunch & went to cinema for movie ticket~ we watched FINAL DESTINATION 5:


overall the movie is okay okay only~ cause we already watched the trailer & the ending, story-line is predictable~  >.<  so quite disappointing me~ cause not scary & excited!  =(

that day didn't grab anything cause my lovely boyfie keep control my 'addiction' of SHOPAHOLIC~  =]  for sure, he allow me shopping on the next day~ yup, we hang out again~ so STAY TUNED with my next post~  =] lastly, imma wish HAPPY B'DAY to my lovely boyfie, HEART YOU ALWAYS    CIAOZ~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment