Monday, January 30, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... crashing Christian's pool party 
to wish him a happy 38th birthday.


I'd rather bypass the phone and go straight to blowing bubbles up his trunks but whatever, we take what we can. Happy birthday, Batman! Happy birthday, Bateman! I still love you, Dickie. Even if you've proven yourself a bit humorless slash insane the past couple of years. If you were a sane person you wouldn't have made American Psycho such a eye-bugging spectacular. And I don't even mean just your ass


There's not really much left for me to do with Christian to wish him a happy birthday at this point, I've done it all before. I've listed my favorite performances, I've cluttered the internet with every frame of his cinema-changing Psycho nakedness (I divide Cinematic Male Nudity into B.B. (Before Bateman) and A.B. (After Bateman).   So uh... here are a bunch of pictures I haven't posted before from movies not named American Psycho. I guess that'll do. Hit the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment