Monday, March 19, 2012

Quote of the Day

.

"Your penis was a revelation.
I'm available to work with it any time."

--- That's Charlize Theron to Michael Fassbender after he presented her with an award at an HRC gala this weekend. (via) You know there was a long ass time after she won her much-deserved Oscar for Monster where I stood by my Charlize when it felt like the world didn't give a shit about her - I just want it underlined that I was there first and most steadfast. Because she must be my best friend, and this will get that done. But seriously I so want these two to be a couple. I've been saying it forever and they're just toying with me now. She is the only woman in the world good enough for him. The only one! (And obviously I'm the only man, duh.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment