Friday, March 23, 2012

Good Morning, World

.

It's been a week of flashbacks to my formative horndog years - first we gave some love to Denzel Washington in Ricochet, and here we are now looking at another terrible 1991 movie that I nonetheless watched dozens of times, If Looks Could Kill, which was Richard Grieco's - born forty-seven years ago today - stab at movie stardom. Failed stab, that is. More of a nudge with a dull stick. But I watched a whole lot of Booker back in the day (I joked just last week when the 21 Jump Street movie came out that a Booker movie couldn't be far behind) so when this movie put him in these tighty-whities and had him rolling around, I was hopelessly entranced. Fun Fact: I was introduced to Linda Hunt because of this movie, so it wasn't all for naught. Linda Hunt's amazing in this! That's my 13 year old self talking, I haven't seen the movie since then, but I remember her being amazing. I believe she brandishes a whip! Anyway see more Grieco-ness after the jump.


No comments:

Post a Comment