Monday, March 26, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be..



... raiding the pantry with Jonathan Groff.


Has anybody ever used "raiding the pantry" as a euphemism for sexiness before? This can't be the first time. Surely other "pantries" have been "raided" before. And most surely Jonathan Groff's, at that. Zachary Quinto be raiding that shit every night!


Anyway it's Jonathan's 27th birthday today and it's well past due that I posted these pictures of him in his movie Twelve Thirty dontcha think? These would be a prime example of "Me forgetting shit during my Great Gratuities awards," because this scene probably definitely should have placed. Alas and alack, I forgot it existed. How I could forget this - Glee actor goes full frontal! - I dunno. Hit the jump for all the all of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment